• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Betting now open on Plum Watch

Pebblesetc

Mama Doe
Just took Buckley to the vets he/she has a mild case of snuffles for which we've been given antibiotics...

But our bundle of fluff is a rabbit of unknown gender. Now commences a round of Plum Watch.

Betting now open on whether or not they'll appear. Can a good mathematician work out the odds for me... :lol::lol::lol:

Charlie and I are still thinking Buckley is a doe. The vet this time didn't feel around for plums, just went on sight of the genitals.

How old is bun & how did vet sex? I can tell from 6 weeks with very limited baby-bun experience?

10 weeks. First just looked, second looked and felt around because the anus and genitals were very close to be male and she said she couldn't feel any testicles, third just looked again.

I trust the second vet (who said doe) most because she actually had a proper look, a bit of a measure and felt around for potential plums and couldn't find any.

Back