• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Bouncer Please U/D Progress!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
Bouncer isn't himself today :(

He is very "flat" and quite lethargic. He has eaten most of his breakfast and pooped overnight but he just isn't right.

I am checking him every 30 mins from a distance (don't want to keep bothering him) and he is booked in to see the vet at 1.30pm if he hasn't improved.

You all know Bouncer is a Foster bun but that's just a title..... I love him as if he is my own :love:

Any no tummy ache / no stasis vibes would be greatfully received :)

Last edited:
Vibes for Bouncer, hope some magic medicine is all he needs to perk up and get back to normal. Good luck at the vets, will look out for more news xxx

Lots of vibes and noserubs for Bouncer!

Hope he's ok and he's just having a bit of an 'off' day!!!!

Hugs to you too xxxx

We're back.

He's not a happy bun but the vet can't find anything obviously wrong with him.

No gas or blockages. Heart & weight fine. He's had (by injection) metacam, metoclopramide & vegetergesic and I have recovery + ranatidine syrup to give him.

He's already had some of the ranatidine & about 1/2 a syringe of the recovery but I'm trying to leave him in peace for a while now. He's very sleepy & subdued :(

I am so worried about him :cry:

We're back.

He's not a happy bun but the vet can't find anything obviously wrong with him.

No gas or blockages. Heart & weight fine. He's had (by injection) metacam, metoclopramide & vegetergesic and I have recovery + ranatidine syrup to give him.

He's already had some of the ranatidine & about 1/2 a syringe of the recovery but I'm trying to leave him in peace for a while now. He's very sleepy & subdued :(

I am so worried about him :cry:

This is EXACTLY how Bobby has been.

I hope he perks up later, she usually starts eating around tea time ish.. i will continue to keep the vibes coming

Back