• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Marvin!! *Angry face* Last time I worry!

mattyp

Warren Veteran
Last night he had a bit of a mucky bum so I was worried that he might be ill so made sure he had plenty of water, but he was eating and drinking normally so didn't think it was anything super bad but I still worried whilst trying to get to sleep.

Woke up this morning to find that he had managed to jump on top of my freezer (this is about a 4.5ft jump!) and must have pushed the box with all his food and treats off it which landed all over the floor. Him and Maisie then tore open his brand new bag of excel nuggets and his room was covered with food. They had eaten all their carrot treats, and must've eaten enough food for them to last all day! :censored:

To think I was worried about him! :evil:

I'm going to take great pleasure in bathing his back end later...:evil:

Why are rabbits so naughty?! :lol:

sorry but...........:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love a naughty bunny!! ;)

ETA So glad hes ok by the way :wave:

He is the naughtiest! The freezer is literally 7 times as high as him, I am completely stumped as to how he is getting up there, I swear when i'm not looking he is pulling off some Matrix style moves!

Bobby got onto a shelf with all the Apple snaps and she ate them all :shock:

She had such a messy bum the next day :roll:

Oh my god, watch out it's a ninja in disguise. Sleep with one eye open Matty :shock:

He'll be opening the door to his room soon...:shock:

And shelly :lol: I'm expecting some particularly messy bums later! They normally only get 10ish pellets a day at the moment, so they'll be massively full up now!

:lol: It's amazing how high they will jump for a treat! I swear my bunny is flying sometimes he goes so high and far!

He'll be opening the door to his room soon...:shock:

And shelly :lol: I'm expecting some particularly messy bums later! They normally only get 10ish pellets a day at the moment, so they'll be massively full up now!

i found she slept a lot :D

Back