• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Please can I have some eating vibes for Chloe U/D Fine

weeble

she has hardly touched her brekkie this morning and although she is moving around looks uncomfortable. Luckily OH finishes work early today, hopefully she will be eating by then but otherwise we will be off to the vets

Last edited:
Poor Chloe :cry:

Has she poo'd overnight ?

Might it be possible to drop her off at the Vets this morning ?

I do appreciate that it is difficult when having to get to work and I dont mean to add to your stress by suggesting it.

Lots of vibes for Chloe xx

Poor Chloe :cry:

Has she poo'd overnight ?

Might it be possible to drop her off at the Vets this morning ?

I do appreciate that it is difficult when having to get to work and I dont mean to add to your stress by suggesting it.

Lots of vibes for Chloe xx

I dont know to be honest as she lives with the others. She has eaten some food this morning just not as much as usual.

The vets dont open until 9am and I have to leave in a minute. Shawn will be home at 12 and can see what she is like then, he is very good with her. I have known her be like this in the morning and be fine by lunchtime and always at this time of year too. I will call the vets at 9 and make her a lunchtime appointment so he can take her when he gets in.

Back