• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cupcake pic p.73 for tiger_lily

chloemurray

Warren Veteran
She's off for her op today.. I'd really appreciate some vibes, she's such a babe.:love:

Last edited:
Thankyou guys:) The vet adored Cupcake (this vet had never met her before) kept cuddling her and telling her how pretty she is:lol:

good luck!! :) Bet you're less nervous for this op after having Beji and Nahla done? I was terrified when Mischief went for his neuter and Tink for his spay but didn't worry as much when it was Jasper and Blossom because I knew they'd be ok. :) x

good luck!! :) Bet you're less nervous for this op after having Beji and Nahla done? I was terrified when Mischief went for his neuter and Tink for his spay but didn't worry as much when it was Jasper and Blossom because I knew they'd be ok. :) x

Yeah I'm a bit less nervous, still got a bit teary when I left, but I'm sure she'll be fine:) x

Back