• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I just killed Badger

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
I dropped a large board of wood, he stuck his head under and it broke his neck. He died shortly after.

I killed Badger.

I'm a murderer.

Badger.

Oh hun.... I don't know what to say... you are not a murderer, what an tragedy :( i really know how sick and devastated you're feeling right now... if you remember i posted a similar thread when i ran over Saffy. :cry: Please please don't beat yourself up, its a terrible accident.

I'm so so sorry you are going through this, its clear you love your animals so much. RIP Badger xxxxxxxxxxxxx

It doesn't matter how you dress it, I dropped something that snuffed out the life of someone so precious.

It doesn't matter how you dress it, I dropped something that snuffed out the life of someone so precious.

I ran Saffy over with my car hun, i still cry when i think about it. You didnt do this on purpose, its a terrible accident. x

:(

It was an accident Sky-O, a terrible accident but NOT YOUR FAULT.

I dropped a laptop almost on Mini. Like an inch away. If it had got her would you be calling me a murderer? I KNOW you wouldn't. Please don't think that of yourself.

OMG what an awful accident. You are not a murderer it was an accident. Badger loves you and know you loved him so much too. Please can you call someone to make sure you are not alone. xx

Binky free Badger xx

My parents and brother are in the house. just elsewhere. I'm fine. No need for worrying about me. the one who needs your thoughts is Badger.

My parents and brother are in the house. just elsewhere. I'm fine. No need for worrying about me. the one who needs your thoughts is Badger.

Badger is of course in our thoughts, its a terrible thing to happen to lose a bun let alone this way, i know i beat myself up for ages over Saffy. x

:cry: Don't blame yourself, Sky. Accidents happen and I'm sure everyone here has made some really horrible mistakes. I know I have.

Rest in Peace Badger xx

Oh hun, I am so, so sorry.

Please don't beat yourself up, we all have accidents....

Sending huge hugs your way xxx

Oh my god, I'm so so soooo sorry :cry:
It was an accident. Badger will forgive you, it was an accident. They happen, however tragic they are, they are not your fault.
I actually don't know what to say...I'm just..so sorry...in tears for you.:cry::cry:
(((((Hugs)))))
Sleep tightly Badger..xxxx
Take care..xxxxxx

Last edited:
Back