• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I know who my new bunny will be

HorseyHolly

Mama Doe
I was going to get a doe from the rescue where I work but someone who lives near me has one who they don't want. I know her because the owners used to get me to pick her up for them because she struggled a bit and they were scared :roll: I was payed in chocolate though :lol: Her name's 'Cuddles' which I hate but they might want me to keep it D: I think I remember her being orange and she has a white heart shaped marking on her chest :love: I remember her being from the SSPCA. She's quite big and lives in a 4ft double hutch but is kept in a carrier at night :( She's been ignored since the owners got a puppy :roll: I'm not sure when I'm getting her but she'll come live inside with me for a bit and then I'll be bonding her with Trouble :) I'll have to check if she's spayed but Trouble's neutered anyway and she might be since she was from a rescue :)
So I haven't chosen the bunny, the bunny has chosen me :lol::love:
Will get pics as soon as she comes :)

I'm glad you're able to offer her a new home, it sounds like she badly needs it. The owners should be ashamed of themselves - keeping her in a carrier overnight is sick. :evil: Thats such a long time to be regularly cooped up in such a tiny space. :cry:

Will look forward to seeing pics.

Yeah poor girl:cry: They do it because apparently a fox got into one of their hutches and killed one of the buns. They could just get more secure (and bigger) hutches :roll: They've gone through about 15 bunnies because they don't look after them at all :(

Yeah poor girl:cry: They do it because apparently a fox got into one of their hutches and killed one of the buns. They could just get more secure (and bigger) hutches :roll: They've gone through about 15 bunnies because they don't look after them at all :(

Oh my gosh! Sounds like the bunny is desperate to get a new home then! :cry::cry: So sad.

Hells teeth, thats a lot of bunnies that they have mistreated. When do you think you will be able to get it, the poor thing. :shock:

I'd like for it to be ASAP but I'm not sure as I'll be away from this Tuesday-Monday so maybe the Tuesday after. It's quite late but at least she'll be rescued :(

Back