• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I think Grim has snuffles.

Jenova

Wise Old Thumper
Pretty sure it's pasteurella now. :(
At first my vet and I thought it was just an infection but he's still snuffly and sneezy. I discussed it with her yesterday and we both think it is. Just to add to his list of ailments. Been giving him floor snuggles and he's wheezing a little. :(

On a positive though, Smoo is in perfect heath and has absolutely perfect teeth. :love:
(She might just need to loose a teensie bit of weight.)

Oh no. I hope Grim will be ok. Sending tons of vibes. x

He's a tough cookie so I'm sure he'll be fine. :)
Depocillin seems to keep on top of it, but I decided not to give him his myxi booster. He's not on any medication at the moment as his immune system seems to be keeping on top of it. For now anyway.

I thought it was a little while ago, so posting this is really like admitting it to myself...

Why do they always worry us ? Heard Sunshine sneeze a few times this week but nothing for 2 days. I am putting it down to the new oat hay.

Sounds like Grim is fighting it off.

It is probably a result of his Dental Disease.
I hope that Grim remains bright within himself. I think you are right not to do the Myxi vac. I made the same decision for Bobbie for similar reasons.

Aww poor Grim, he really has come up against so much :shock::(

He is such a little fighter though, I am sure this is just something else he will take in his stride :love:

Loads of snot-free vibes :wave:

Back