• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Hamster Cage =/ U/D pic added

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
Well today i was in town buying the rabbits some hay & i was looking in one pet shop and they had a hamster cage for sale that was literally the size of.. right you know the hamster travel carriers from pets at home (really little ones for hamsters) the cage was that size!! And had like a little mini wheel in it! Ive never seen a cage so small! i can show you a picture because i actually cant find one on the net it was THAT small =/
Poor hamsters :(
Heres a pic .. this one tbh looks bigger:shock:
disgustingcage.jpg

Last edited:
:evil::evil::evil: I like the pink..... but that's about the only positive thing I can say about it. It's not only tiny, it's got a horrible wire bottom too. :roll:

Well they're only small right so they only need a small home - NOT!

Disgraceful! It's like a carry case for going to the vets although you wouldn't want them on that wire flooring.

So dangerous, not only is the size unacceptable and the floor a broken leg trap the wheel is basically designed to cause spinal damage :evil::evil::evil:

:shock: :shock: :shock: I think that is possily the smallest cage I have seen. I rescued a hammy from a small cage and I thought that was bad, but it was a palace compared to that :(

I HATE cages with wire bottoms :evil::evil: That is unbelievably small, how can anyone who's ever seen a hamster think that is in anyway acceptable?
It's disgusting. I pray no hamsters are currently living in those :cry:

Back