• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some vibes for Smartie please U/D he is home!

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
The plum fairy is paying him a visit tomorrow!!

eekk first of all but 1 of my rabbits being neuted over the next few months!!

The vet said all I need to take with him, is some of his food, and abit of hay, does tht sound right??

Last edited:
Lots of vibes. :)

(Will you bond him with Matilda and their baby?)

nope he is hopefully going with Rolo and Albert who are awaiting the plum fairies visit, will keep Matilda and baby as a pair, cos they will be staying indoors, and the 3 boys plus crunchie outdoors x

Lots of vibes for him. :wave: Spenser saw the Plum Fairy recently. He was a bit disappointed becuase she wasn't wearing a pink tutu and carrying a wand. :lol:

Dropped him off at half 8 :cry: he stamped and stomped the whole way there!!

hated signing the form, its like signing his life away! even tho he will properly be fine!!

have to wait untill 2ish for the vets to text me, to ring them and find out how he is!

going to keep busy tho! I have a hutch to do up, and a baby rabbit to keep an eye on ! x

Dropped him off at half 8 :cry: he stamped and stomped the whole way there!!

hated signing the form, its like signing his life away! even tho he will properly be fine!!

have to wait untill 2ish for the vets to text me, to ring them and find out how he is!

going to keep busy tho! I have a hutch to do up, and a baby rabbit to keep an eye on ! x

Aww my Cupcake is getting spayed today too, I'm sure both our bunnies will be fine!:) x

Back