• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

1 year today

jenzel5

Mama Doe
It is one year today that I lost my beautiful Hayden.
I still miss you lots Hayden, you were a very special little girl and things have never been the same since you left us. I will never forget you gorgeous!
Dudley misses you too! I don't know if he is aware that it is a year today but he is a little off and has not eaten his pellets today. He can't resist a a good treat though.
Miss and love you lots!

Mummy, Daddy and Dudley

023-1.jpg

019.jpg

PICT0045.jpg

IMG_1772.jpg

IMG_1343_2.jpg

IMG_0972.jpg

IMG_0642.jpg

Can't believe its been a year already :shock::cry::cry:

I will always remember Hayden and her brave fight. Beautiful photos too, love the one of her and Dudley nose to nose :love::love:

I have been thinking of Hayden in the last few days as I remembered it was approx a year after Artie's operation that she went to Harrogate, but wasn't so lucky as he was.

Seeing photos of them two together is heartbreaking. :cry:

SHE! :lol: everyone thinks she was a boy because of her name. I always thought it as a girls name.
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Looking back on the photos it is heartbreaking, especially since Dudley is still on his own. He had snuggle time in bed tonight which he enjoyed. I really need to find him a new girlfriend!

SHE! :lol: everyone thinks she was a boy because of her name. I always thought it as a girls name.
Thanks everyone for your kind words. Looking back on the photos it is heartbreaking, especially since Dudley is still on his own. He had snuggle time in bed tonight which he enjoyed. I really need to find him a new girlfriend!

Do you still have the little girl bun, umm was it Lucy?:oops: Sorry if I got her name wrong and I can't remember if you were keeping her permanently :?

Do you still have the little girl bun, umm was it Lucy?:oops: Sorry if I got her name wrong and I can't remember if you were keeping her permanently :?

Yes I do still have Lucy. She stole my heart so I couldn't give her away even though the plan was to put her up for adoption if she didn't bond with Dudley. Dudley and Lucy are currently living next to eachother but unfortunately it isn't love.
I am moving house soon so once settled I shall be on a mission to atleast get Dudley a new wifey.

Yes I do still have Lucy. She stole my heart so I couldn't give her away even though the plan was to put her up for adoption if she didn't bond with Dudley. Dudley and Lucy are currently living next to eachother but unfortunately it isn't love.
I am moving house soon so once settled I shall be on a mission to atleast get Dudley a new wifey.

Oh that's such a shame it didn't work out! I guess at least being next to each other its sort-of company for them. Good luck with the wife-hunting and house moving :D

Beautiful pics! :love: I'm so sorry you lost her. :(

If you're looking for a husbun for Lucy, my foster bun Jimmy is looking for a wife! I see you're not far from me either! ;) Good luck with the bun hunt! xx

Back