• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

After Frightening the Life out of me With a Health Scare Morse Decided.......

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
............... that some Inmorsigating was needed !!

018.jpg

017.jpg

016.jpg

014.jpg

011.jpg

012.jpg

013.jpg

003-2.jpg

004-1.jpg

005-2.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

010.jpg

I LOOVE the one of him sniffing the bluebells :love::love::love:

Good to see you looking so bright eyed and bushy tailed Morsey :wave:

So glad to see the Chief Inspector back to work again:)

The flowers that he is sniffing - are they OK for buns to nom as I have some of those growing outside their run? They are slightly different to the bluebells I have (which I think must be poisonous for buns as they grow from bulbs).

The flowers that he is sniffing - are they OK for buns to nom as I have some of those growing outside their run? They are slightly different to the bluebells I have (which I think must be poisonous for buns as they grow from bulbs).

I would not risk letting a Bun eat them xx

They look like Grape Hyacinths to me, and I don't think they're good for bunnies :wave:

Morse is just :love::love::love:

The picture of Morse smelling the flowers is precious. I was going to ask if he if ever tried to take a bite as it looks like he is thinking about what one would taste like.:love: :lol:

And did the Inspector find anything out of the ordinary?

I must say, he is looking very bright eyed and happy at the moment. :D :love: :love: :love:

And did the Inspector find anything out of the ordinary?

I must say, he is looking very bright eyed and happy at the moment. :D :love: :love: :love:

He was looking for more Porridge Oats but so far no luck................ :?
He is going to have a rethink about the case whilst chomping on a pile of fresh hay :)

Im so glad the inspector is feeling better and I so hope he finds his oats ;);)My buns dont touch the grape hyacinths but they have found their way into the veg plot allready :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

yes they are muscari, and i know jane wonlt let her buns eat anything of danger, muscari are from bulbs soo wouldn;t let anybun near them :wave:

Morse, Big Libby is not at the end of the alleyway. Maybe there is a pot of gold in the big blue vase. :love::love::love:

In the 3rd last pic, the one in front of the silver planter, the shape on his back, just behind his head looks like a heart shape. :love::love::love:

Sorry Jane, I do talk a tad silly sometimes.

Morse, Big Libby is not at the end of the alleyway. Maybe there is a pot of gold in the big blue vase. :love::love::love:

In the 3rd last pic, the one in front of the silver planter, the shape on his back, just behind his head looks like a heart shape.
:love::love::love:

Sorry Jane, I do talk a tad silly sometimes.

So it does !!

007.jpg

:love:

Back