• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cheapest pellet

Mine are on SS as it suits Snowdrops tummy best. I think the cheapest is Allen and Page if you can get hold of it.

Allan and Page Natural Pellets are probably the cheapest, however if you only have a small number of pellets the bag will ho past its best before date before you use them all up.

Allan and Page Natural Pellets are probably the cheapest, however if you only have a small number of pellets the bag will ho past its best before date before you use them all up.

Do they have a Use by date? :? Should I see if I can get a really small bag? My buns are still on muesli :oops: (literally, a teeny bit, half an egg-cup) because I have tried them on: Excel, SS, Oxbow Bunny/T and the Tesco and Asda own, and they didn't eat any of it,s o my vet told me to switch back

Back