• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Nerd? Me?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
:shock: Never.
Hello my LOTR Shrine. Some are really tatty coz the birds been eating them :roll:
DSCF2573.jpg

DSCF2574.jpg

DSCF2575.jpg

DSCF2577.jpg

My fave one ever
DSCF2578.jpg

DSCF2579.jpg

And just for good measure, my PC setup and my Mr Flibble :lol:
DSCF2580.jpg

DSCF2581.jpg

The chap with the beard and long hair?? The young handsome one?? There was a guy at the petrol station last night blowing up his tyres, while i waited for the air line.Looked just like him.Deeeeelish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The chap with the beard and long hair?? The young handsome one?? There was a guy at the petrol station last night blowing up his tyres, while i waited for the air line.Looked just like him.Deeeeelish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aragorn? He's like 50 in real life, but I do fancy the hell out of him :lol:

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Where did you get that middle-earth map from?! I HAVE to know! I've been trying to get one for years!!!!

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Where did you get that middle-earth map from?! I HAVE to know! I've been trying to get one for years!!!!

Zavii I think back in the days when it was still open!
It's quite hold, hence how scruffy it is but I can't bare to get rid of it :lol:

Zavii I think back in the days when it was still open!
It's quite hold, hence how scruffy it is but I can't bare to get rid of it :lol:

Aww man lol. At least i know they exist. Maybe I can start from there? xD Why would you get rid of it? Obsessions are the best.

Aww man lol. At least i know they exist. Maybe I can start from there? xD Why would you get rid of it? Obsessions are the best.

My mam wants me to rip all the scruffy posters down, but I can't do it so I've just selotaped it back to the wall :oops:

My mum tried that xD I just moved my posters into the inside of my wardrobe until she caught on. Then I was allowed to return them to my wall :D:D:D

Back