• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mr Bean -Eye Removal-U/D 20th April- Brilliant News :-)

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Mr Bean's glaucoma/uveitis has worsened despite him being on two different eye drops. It looks as though he will lose the eye :cry:

Aisling has a blocked naso-lacrimal duct and I have just checked her teeth and found a large spur on a lower molar. So it looks as though she will need a Dental.

Vets AGAIN tomorrow for both of them

Last edited:
Oh my you and your buns are having such a bad time at the moment :cry:

Love and nose rubs to all. they couldnt be in better hands :wave:

Blimey, you're really going through it with your buns at the moment aren't you!! Sending you big hugs and lots of nosey rubs and vibes for the buns! x

As it's all happening this week, perhaps you'll have a nice quiet week next week?!

Don't forget to look after yourself as well as the buns.

Aaaaw gorgeous Mr Bean:(

One of my bridge buns, Daisy, had to have an eye removed and she adapted really well. She looked horrendous when I went to pick her up from the vet as she was white and the wound looked like something out of a horror film. I am squeamish so had to sit down with a glass of water.

Daisy, on the other hand, was absolutely fine, nomming and acting much as usual. She still enjoyed coming out into the run and had a good quality of life afterwards.

I hope Mr Bean and Aisling are both OK, Jane.

Sending lots and lots of vibes for them.

Aisling has been admitted for a GA/Dental.

Mr Bean is booked in to have his eye removed next Tuesday :cry: He is a VERY high GA risk as he has lung damage from previous RTIs :cry: But we have no choice as his Glaucoma is no longer responding to treatment

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Poor Mr Bean- he will be a lot more comfortable after he has recovery from his surgery

Whoops, accidently submitted post before i'd finished. I meant to say good luck for Aislings dental too xx

Last edited:
Back