• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

is it possible for a bun..

to be alergic to megazorb? - even if it is dust extracted and all just recycled pape pulp?

because i noticed vali sneeze again yesterday, and the only things that have changed are im not using megazorb in a massive storage box for their litter tray. and im not using hay for pets, .. hay which isn't dust extracted but i havn't heard of any other buns sneezing from it :/

they used to be on fleece but i took it out because its hot weather so there just on lino, could that be why?

ive cut costs so much by using megazorb (i can get a HUDGE bag size of my dads boot for £7!) and using hay for pets but if it means him getting ill then i will have to find the money..

any suggestions? :roll:

He might be allergic to it, could you try just newspaper and hay and keep an eye on him? :?
I havent used megazorb but my lot were allergic to carefresh and I just use newspaper for the buns litter trays and eco bedding for Lola's tray :wave:

He might be allergic to it, could you try just newspaper and hay and keep an eye on him? :?
I havent used megazorb but my lot were allergic to carefresh and I just use newspaper for the buns litter trays and eco bedding for Lola's tray :wave:

hmm, i think it may be the megazorb and the hay too. im going to try with the megazorb first though because im hoping it's not the hay otherwise my costs will go right back up :/

hmm, i think it may be the megazorb and the hay too. im going to try with the megazorb first though because im hoping it's not the hay otherwise my costs will go right back up :/

I'd be surprised if it's the hay because every bag I've got from there hasn't been dusty at all:? Hope you find out what's wrong!

You could check if it's dusty or not,
Just stick your nose in it and if you feel anything go in or you sneeze its dustayy! :lol:

they d have a tendensy to kick it out everywhere, and they ALLWAYS have their heads in it for some reason, but megazorb is supossed to be dust extracted!? im going to put newspaper and straw down this weekend and see if it helps:)

they d have a tendensy to kick it out everywhere, and they ALLWAYS have their heads in it for some reason, but megazorb is supossed to be dust extracted!? im going to put newspaper and straw down this weekend and see if it helps:)

The wood pellet litter I use is allegedly dust extracted... hence my surprise when I empty out the litter tray to find... dust. :evil:

Back