• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oh Riley .. You Do Know How To Cheer Me Up!

abi2047

Mama Doe
I just looked out the window to find Riley sitting on his chair and I couldn't stop laughing. :lol:

DSCF1869.jpg

That is so funny, its like hes sitting there going "yeh, so what if Im sitting on ma chair" :lol::lol::lol:

He so does!! And he looks like he may have even flicked his ear behind him with one paw! (a la - Rick, off The Young Ones)! :lol:

He looks very at home on his chair!

Is he just freeranging in the garden? I couldn't leave mine out like that on their own, even if I didn't have so many plants they can't eat, as we have a fox who frequents the garden.

Looks like he's pondering very important bunneh stuff...Like those dandelions in the background! :D :lol: :love:

He looks very at home on his chair!

Is he just freeranging in the garden? I couldn't leave mine out like that on their own, even if I didn't have so many plants they can't eat, as we have a fox who frequents the garden.

Yes he free ranges all day, everyday. He doesn't go anywhere, either the hutch, behind the bbq or on the chair unless he has a quick lap around the garden. He's a good boy and I always check the fences etc before I let him free range.

Back