• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Charlies visit to the plum fairy 2mos :0s

fairy75

Young Bun
so, my first male rabbit is off to the plum fairy in the morning....I have a dog crate with vet bed set up inside for post op...dont know whether to get him a snuggly cat type bed... any advice and will I need anything else?

its quite a large crate so do i leave the pet carrier in it for a hidey hole.....can you tell Im nervous :shock:

Bramble was done a few weeks ago. We had him in the front room for the night in a puppy pen, made small. Tried to put familar things in there, like his litter tray and little mats he likes to sit on. I put down a rug and towels too. I was tempted to make him a little bed, but he seemed quite happy as he was.

Hope all goes well for him. Spenser was done recently, so I know how nervous you'll be. Have in plenty of his favourite noms and treats as it's important to get him eating quickly. :wave:

well he's back, though he hasnt eaten much, he just isnt interested:(
they want to see him in the morning, im just hoping he actually eats:cry:

I feel crueler than cruel for doing this to him, even though I know its for the best:roll:

Back