• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thank you RU x

AnnieElms

Mama Doe
Just wanted to say thanks in general for being a great forum (I am new, and I am hooked on RU already - so many lovely people with so much experience, and a lot of fun :D ), and also for providing some ideas for my stasis-prone bunny. On the advice of members/my research of posts, I have:

- ordered some ings hay samples, and I just can't believe how much Bunny loves it. For a bun that isn't big on hay, he was certainly nomming away earlier. I will be ordering a proper bag now!

- started introducing more foraged greens instead of shop-bought veg. Cheaper for me, more environmentally friendly, and the buns love them.

- insisted my vet re-check Bunny's teeth, which brought to light a couple of small spurs, which although are very small will need to be kept an eye on, and I am happy that we found them.

- ordered some apple sticks for chewing.

Thank you. I thought I was quite up on buns, but I have realised that I still have much to learn, but I am so happy to have the forum to help me :love: x

:love:

I too totally love RU. So many lovely people and I'm learning more all the time. And hope that I sometimes I help people too.

My buns definately love RU as it means that have had new things like INGs hay, willow branches, various foraged things and a much bigger play area:D

My next plan is to convert a wendy house and run and get 2 more rescue buns. The only reason I hadn't done it before is my 2 buns are house rabbits and thought it was cruel to keep 2 others outside but with seeing pics of other peoples set ups I would sleep in them myself:lol:

That's sweet. The people here like to feel appreciated, makes everyone feel all warm and fuzzy :)

Thanks peeps x

Yeah RU is fab. Best forum I've ever been on. It has its moments, but it's nice that everyone is really coming from the same place - ie everyone just wants the best for their bunnies :love:

Back