• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Woohoo

Hotrod_2008

Alpha Buck
Right Guys

I have finally had a reply on Petplan helping rabbit rescue's. I will contact a few of them and hopefully they will go for it. :D

The rabbit rescue can issue our 4 weeks' free cover and give them to newly adopted rabbits young and old, And if they result in a policy they will receive 10% of the annual premium back to the centre. To help all the other bunnies.

Im so happy that i have managed to get this done to help small bunny rescues as well as the large well known one's :D

YYYYYAAAAAYYYYY.

So can anyone help me with a few small bunny rescue that may like to do this? :)

Thank you :D :D :D

I would pm all the people on the list of pap, i am sure they would go for it if not already set up x

That is fantastic. Can I suggest the name of the rescue I foster for? Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care. They are very small and desperate for funds like every other rescue!

That is fantastic. Can I suggest the name of the rescue I foster for? Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care. They are very small and desperate for funds like every other rescue!

Ok i will email them for you :D I want to try and help as many as i can :wave: Thank you for that.

Back