• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I've just booked Elijah and Erin's wedding !!!

Bunny Buddy

Wise Old Thumper
I'm sending them away for bonding!!

I realised I wouldn't find the courage up to do it myself. I had a conversation about this with FHB this morning. I've got to confess to being a bit OCD as neither of these bunnies have been through rescue so have been a bit scared of quarantine type issues :oops::oops::oops: FHB reassured me that the risk to adult bunnies is minimal and likened it to passing through a railway station :lol::lol: Okay, I feel better about that now. I can't believe I worried so much about them being around other bunnies :oops::oops::oops:

Anyhow, the date is set for Tuesday 3 May (Like the lightweight I am I forgot I was at work that day, so have to organise that then :oops::oops::oops:).

I just need to stop worrying about the dogs on the premises now and Elijah getting spooked and going into stasis again :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
Hi :wave:

Sonya @ Bunny Camp is great!! Your buns will be in very good experienced hands. Sonya won't let them leave without them being fully bonded and she has a lovely way with the rabbits.

My Jeff has just been bonded with a rescue bun, Lexi, at Bunny Camp....and they are a very happy couple now. He wasn't at all used to dogs or having other rabbits around, and had a bad car journey there, but happily flopped within minutes of getting there which was lovely.

Hope it all goes smoothly!

Eeeek, how wonderfully exciting and incredibly nerve-wracking all rolled into one. :D:D:D I hope the wedding goes very smoothly. :love:

Thanksie Karen and Gemma:wave:

Thanks Debs - I've had Tink and Rudy bonded there about 2.5 years ago but Rudy was adopted from there so it felt different. I've just been such a coward about sending these two away for bonding as Elijah goes into stasis so easily, he's such a stresser ... and foot thumper :? I hope he'll be okay. I do however know they are in good hands. Elijah is a master escapologist as well. It could be how he became homeless in the first place :? Though I know Sonia is used to this kind of thing... but I still panic at the thought of it .... *remember to breathe*....

I did fleetingly think of sending Artie and Esme for bonding too but I think I'd need some Vallium before undertaking that one :oops::oops::oops:

Last edited:
I took Elijah and Erin for their myxo jabs yesterday, extremely apprehensive as Elijah went on hunger strike after his jab in October and needed admitting to the vets for a total of about a week. Though I put it down more to a delayed bereavement reaction than the vaccination itself. I was a bit scared of sending him for bonding in case stress did the same thing for him.

I'm pleased to say that this morning both bunnies are extremely bright and cheeky :D:D:D Hopefully they will also cope well with the stress of bonding.

It's Elijah's gotcha day today too :D:D:D

how exciting:D i'll find me posh frock out for the wedding:D (well, maybe some jeans without holes in them:oops:).

and happy gotcha day elijah:wave: xx

Happy gotcha day little man. :love::love:

Your siggy needs updating too btw, Alison. It's only half full. ;):lol:

Happy gotcha day little man. :love::love:

Your siggy needs updating too btw, Alison. It's only half full. ;):lol:

I know :D I'm a bit superstitious about it though. Like I'm taking things for granted. I have thought of getting it done.

Auntie Kirsty said to ask her any time but I know she's really busy, I don't want to lose the artwork she did without asking her to do the new one .... I don't want to be a pest either:?. I also need to get some photos I really like of the newer bunnies - I don't have any good enough ones of Erin. I will have to do a photoshoot and take it from there.

Maybe I should learn how to make signatures so I don't take up someone else's precious time.

I'm sure somebody on here would make you one. ;) I'd offer but you have no idea of the blood, sweat and tears I shed each time I try. :lol::lol: I want to add all the other furries but I'm not sure I have room. :? :lol:

If you want to save the one you already have, you can right click on the siggy and 'save picture as', so you will always have a copy of your original. :D

I'm sure somebody on here would make you one. ;) I'd offer but you have no idea of the blood, sweat and tears I shed each time I try. :lol::lol: I want to add all the other furries but I'm not sure I have room. :? :lol:

If you want to save the one you already have, you can right click on the siggy and 'save picture as', so you will always have a copy of your original. :D

I'd quite like to learn how to make them, if I ever get time before retirement. I'd like a go at the artwork, it's just the computer faffing that could hold me back :lol::lol: I do love some of the signatures though and think I'd really like one made like that. I quite like the idea of having the pairs in photos together though, so perhaps I need to be patient for a week or two ;)

Back