• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just Noticed This In The Local News

:roll:

Ok maybe they haven't done anything cruel but come on people use your noggin!!

Ever heard of the phrase "at it like rabbits"?;)

What a pair of absolute gobbins. Lets hope they don't breed like rabbits as the last thing the earth needs is any more cabbage brained buffoons who totally lack the genome for common sense.

Idiots!

They have done something wrong, they have allowed their rabbits to in-breed, poor wee souls!

Lost for words.
What the HELL do they think is gonna happen if they have two does popping out litters every month?!

Absolute IDIOTS

Idiots.

I wish the RSPCA (or at least this particular employee of the RSPCA) would grow a pair and voice what needs to be said.

Firstly, WHY buy 2 females to put in with 1 male. All un neutered. :roll: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:
They need a slap.

The RSPCA might have said it wasn't their fault because they have learning disabilities or something like that...I think that's often the case in situations like this.

What complete idiots. Why did it never even cross their minds to have them neutered?! Why did the vet never mention it to them? I can't believe they're proudly posing in the paper like they have no shame! :roll:

And as for the RSPCA's comment... :evil:

"It's unusual as far as we are aware for this many rabbits to breed this quickly"

Really??? I bet there are many rescues on here who can assure the RSPCA that this is not unusual...in fact as far as bunnies breeding goes I'd say it was pretty ususal :roll:

What complete idiots. Why did it never even cross their minds to have them neutered?! Why did the vet never mention it to them? I can't believe they're proudly posing in the paper like they have no shame! :roll:

And as for the RSPCA's comment... :evil:

To be honest if they haven't bothered with spay/neuter they prob didn't bother with vet visits :roll:

To be honest if they haven't bothered with spay/neuter they prob didn't bother with vet visits :roll:

True. 60 rabbits and probably none of them vaccinated. And probably plenty of health problems from the inbreeding. :(

It would have been a perfect PR opportunity for the RSPCA to say something like, "This is the reason why we actively promote neutering as part of responsible pet ownership" or something.

How many other idiots will read that article and get the impression that it's rare for rabbits to breed like rabbits? :(

I got reported from the article for writing:

"Why can't the RSPCA take a stand on these sorts of things? There are thousands of rabbits in rescue centres up and down the country, and people like these who lack the brain cells to own any pets just add to the problem!".

I thought I was pretty reserved!! :evil:

Back