• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Maxs new girlfriend- decision btw these 2! U/D Decision made :)

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from this thread:http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=281542

Well Azzurra who I originally had my eye on has already gone to her new home.
However the lady who runs the sanctuary has 2 8wk old baby girls who she has had at the sanctuary since they were 2 days old. She would not usually rehome them so young or unspayed which is why theyre not on the website, but she says she trusts me to look after them :love: However its not really possible for me to keep her seperate until after her spay so the lady has agreed to reserve one for me until they are spayed and ready to bond with Maxy boy (I have offered to pay for the spay of whichever bun I choose.)

So here they are, theyre both beautiful :love:

Zakita
zakita.jpg

Fiocca (Id have to change the name I think as in English it sounds way too much like an obsenity!)
fiocca.jpg

We are both drawn to Fiocca because she is just stunning, but Zakita has that mischievous look in her eye!

Either way Im very excited!

Last edited:
Zakita is absolutly stunning! They both are actually

I just wondering if Fiocca would find it harder to find a home with being "plain"?

Zakita is absolutly stunning! They both are actually

I just wondering if Fiocca would find it harder to find a home with being "plain"?

I hadnt thought of that, you might be right. I dont know how anyone could see her as plain, but I know people do :( Ooooh Im edging on the side of Fiocca now!

This is hard! Its like Sophies choice! :lol:

I hadnt thought of that, you might be right. I dont know how anyone could see her as plain, but I know people do :( Ooooh Im edging on the side of Fiocca now!

This is hard! Its like Sophies choice! :lol:

I know she isn't, but a lot of plain white or plain black buns get thought of that way :( Although she is fluffy, and people do like fluffy bunnys!
Oh it's hard and I'm not even getting one of the bunnys :lol:

Wow, both beauties but personally I'd have to go with the brown one - gorgeous colouring. Good luck with whoever you decide.:wave:

Hmmm I think I am edging that way, OH thinks shes gorgeous too :D
What to do about that name though :? Dont want to offend the lovely lady who runs the rescue but its just gotta go! What do you think?

I'm sure she would understand :) I changed the names of my rescues.

BOTH. You must get both. :lol:

They're both gorgeousssssss. Max is a very lucky boy!

Oh god dont!!! To be honest I am abit reluctant to get even one more, just because of the emotional attachment I get to them and the associated heartbreak etc But the happiness of my Max comes first. Just hope he likes one of them and learns some bunny body language before the bond!

Oh my goodness, they're both adorable! :love: I don't envy you having to choose just one! In fact it's just not possible. You're going to have to have both.

We have now officially decided to adopt Fiocca!!
Cant believe Im going to be getting a 4th bun :shock::shock: *sits down*
Oh and her new name is going to be..........LILY :love:

Now...lets just hope Max likes her.......

We have now officially decided to adopt Fiocca!!
Cant believe Im going to be getting a 4th bun :shock::shock: *sits down*
Oh and her new name is going to be..........LILY :love:

Now...lets just hope Max likes her.......

Woop!
Lily :love:
Max will like her
:wave:

Back