• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Membership to RWAF

Yep, I love the RWAF too. I stopped being a member for a while (forgot to renew :oops:), and just joined up again last month. I really missed Rabbiting On, it's great for advice, and gorgeous pics too :D

It's definitely worth being a member, for the magazine alone, let alone all the great work RWAF does in publicising all sorts of rabbit welfare issues, the helpline, providing training for vets, etc. I've been a member for years (with a bit of a lapse when I simply had to choose between my membership and several other things against being able to afford vet bills etc) and certainly will always support RWAF.

yes its a great magazine, also have you bought bunnymad magazine by bunnymad lisa, she donates some money from magazine made to rescue :wave:

I've been a member of RWA since 2002. All the magazines have been informative, thoroughly enjoyable and well worth the membership fee.

Always be very happy to be a member.

Back