• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bargain Hut And Run!!

"eBay have deleted the Buy It Now price as people have bid on the listing - if it does not reach £200 then it will not sell."

Don't really understand that bit! Is she saying that if someone wins, but it's not at least £200, she won't let the winner have it?!

(Not that I want it mind, too far away for me!)

She should have listed it with a reserve, obviously not the sharpest ebay user :)

Yeah, a bit silly really. She also says she's listed it elsewhere so if someone buys it she will remove the listing on eBay. Good way to get some negative feedback!?

"eBay have deleted the Buy It Now price as people have bid on the listing - if it does not reach £200 then it will not sell."

Don't really understand that bit! Is she saying that if someone wins, but it's not at least £200, she won't let the winner have it?!

(Not that I want it mind, too far away for me!)

Unless she has put a reserve of £200 on it and it won't sell if it's less than that... Shame because it's a bit too far away for me (and also too expensive if £200!)

Unless she has put a reserve of £200 on it and it won't sell if it's less than that... Shame because it's a bit too far away for me (and also too expensive if £200!)

Yeah possibly, doesn't it normally state if there is a reserve on it though? Just seems a bit odd to start an auction at 99p, and then say in the description that you won't accept less than £200!

Back