• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It wasn't all bad

Sky-O

Wise Old Thumper
In February I had to move two of my trios out of their large enclosure into stupid, tiny accommodation to get rid of their lice (this was done on vets advice).

My trios have coped awesomely in them though. One in particular have taken it upon themselves to have a full rebond and now they are back in their large enclosure, they are sitting together all the time and are generally much happier.

So whilst I hated doing it, there was a silver lining for them. :love:

But I am so relieved they are back where they should be and my emergency accommodation can go back to the end of the garden hopefully. :lol:

Thats nice, bet they're glad to have a bit more room to stretch their legs and great that they are all getting along nicely too :D

I think they are, but its nice to see them seeing themselves as a trio as opposed to various pairs and singles. Luff my bunnies :D :love:

Back