• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rehoming rabbits

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
As everyone knows my baby buns are all ready to go to new homes.. but its occoured to me i dont want them going to the easter bunny trend :(
any ideas where i can advertise for new homes i have PM'd SOAD as instructed by mods, but guessing that theyre really busy at the mo..

Neuter wont be possible due to being unemployed :( i can drop off however
i may need to find a foster for Bungee the only female soon shes seperated but her hutch is a makeshift thing just to seperate her from the boys.

Neuter wont be possible due to being unemployed :( i can drop off however
i may need to find a foster for Bungee the only female soon shes seperated but her hutch is a makeshift thing just to seperate her from the boys.

I can probs foster for you, as long is it isnt for ages!!:wave:

Get on Rabbit rehome

Can you neuter & homecheck to ensure good homes?

i was told by leanne to contact SOAD about putting them on rabbitrehome, but as you can imagine theyre over run at the mo with lots of other rescues :cry:i can hold on for a while i just need ideas more than anything i want the best for all of them.

i was told by leanne to contact SOAD about putting them on rabbitrehome, but as you can imagine theyre over run at the mo with lots of other rescues :cry:i can hold on for a while i just need ideas more than anything i want the best for all of them.

I think you can post on the rabbit rehome website, and SOAD posts them on the forum.

Just a thought, as new owners will want to neuter anyway and you want to ensure this, depending on how old they are could you ask them to pay for the neuter and do it at yours before they leave?

Good for you because you can ensure they wont be bred from and will have a friend, convenient for them because they dont have to get him/her then wait for him/her to be spayed. Win win situation really. Depending on how many youve got the vet might do you a discount if you get them done at the same time.

Just a thought, as new owners will want to neuter anyway and you want to ensure this, depending on how old they are could you ask them to pay for the neuter and do it at yours before they leave?

Good for you because you can ensure they wont be bred from and will have a friend, convenient for them because they dont have to get him/her then wait for him/her to be spayed. Win win situation really. Depending on how many youve got the vet might do you a discount if you get them done at the same time.
that would be a possibility
we have 3 boys 1 girl for rehoming so neautering would be no issue if the new owners are willing to pay wed just have to wait for the plum fairy to bring them :)

i may try see if that works :)

Id love you to foster Bungee but my only issue is i just dont know how long shed be with you hun

If I got a hutch off freecycle etc, I could have her outside no problem for as long as needs be. It's only indoors that I couldnt have her long!

try your local pet store a lot of people now use the face book pets for sale page in your local eara and you can talk to the person befor they go.

Back