• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ultra sonic Pest controls

Pabala

Young Bun
Can anyone tell me does the Ultra sonic plug in pest and insect control affect Rabbits, birds or Dogs. Just that I hate insects and there has been sighting of house mouse outside.

Some can some can't.
You have to check on the packaging, if not given the information you are looking for you could contact the manufacturers.
:wave:

Thanks, might just contact makers. If anyone has one that is ok with rabbits and birds please let me know

I have a 'Catwatch' sonic alarm and it doesn't bother the dogs or bunnies at all. Sadly, it doesn't bother next doors cat at all either :roll::evil:.

I can hear those, and they really bug me :evil:

I wouldn't use one near my pets just in case it infuriated them in the same way as it does me.

Thanks, thinking of putting it in the kitchen area at back door.

Stupid I know but I really hate spiders etc :cry:. Love butterflies beautifuls colours etc but terrified from them I run away from them and neighbour at back has a bhuddelia bush which attracts them. Insects and me just dont go together

I can hear those, and they really bug me :evil:

I wouldn't use one near my pets just in case it infuriated them in the same way as it does me.

I've set them off repeatedly right under the noses of the bunnies and dogs and there's not a flicker of recognition. It's at the top of my garden so I doubt any people can hear it - we only have a copse area at the end of my garden so no people to annoy.

I've set them off repeatedly right under the noses of the bunnies and dogs and there's not a flicker of recognition. It's at the top of my garden so I doubt any people can hear it - we only have a copse area at the end of my garden so no people to annoy.

I must have hyper sensitive ears :lol:

I could hear the one several gardens down, but no-one else could.

Back