• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harry ! Stop your scaring me now !

CharlotteMc

Mama Doe
I had Maisey in the run and Harry free rangeing. I went out to stroke them but harry kept circliing me and wouldnt leave me alone, then I picked him up for a cuddle and his willly was out :shock: He sit neutued but I will be booking him in so i can bond him wth maisey. Is this normal for a uneatured male and will it stop once neutured ? :?

Yes, I have seen bunny erections (not from pre-neutered Spenser, who wasn't all all randy) but from my dear little rabbit nephew. He's a mini-lop, but a very well-endowed one. :shock:

Oh God this is exactly what jasper did but he ended up grunting and humping my leg. :shock: :lol: Jasper started this on the first evening I brought him home. :roll:

He loved you :p

The first time I saw my bunny's willy I was quite disturbed :lol: I thought why are you showing me that?! I'm not a girl bunny, I'm your mummy! Put it away please!!

Oh God this is exactly what jasper did but he ended up grunting and humping my leg. :shock: :lol: Jasper started this on the first evening I brought him home. :roll:

This is what my friends rabbit did to me! This was a couple of years before I got Beano and I was like 'er, your rabbits on my leg!' :oops: :lol:

When is his neuter do you know?

I was lucky with Wispa, he didn't hump me, all I got from him was praying :shock:. And I got him neutered at a year and a half. Dylan was 7 months when I got him neutered, and didn't have any problems with them.

Back