• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

delete...

bugglebun

Alpha Buck
was a happy thread but sat next to a sad one....:oops:

Just reposted it elsewhere and it's sat next to sad one....:oops::oops:

Last edited:
Well I was full of joy and wanted to share it, and after I'd posted it it was next to JacksJane 's, so I felt rather insensitive...:oops:

Its not insensitive. This is a forum for all things rabbit, which is the joy and the sadness, that we all experience as bunny owners.

You were ok to post it.

Often, you'll find that people who have sadness or stresses going on like to read the more lighthearted stuff as well. I know I do, it eases things when things are stressful.

Plus, it only takes one reply and then the thread moves.

I found your reposted thread, but don't be worried about posting good stuff.

We like that stuff!

Its not insensitive. This is a forum for all things rabbit, which is the joy and the sadness, that we all experience as bunny owners.

You were ok to post it.

Often, you'll find that people who have sadness or stresses going on like to read the more lighthearted stuff as well. I know I do, it eases things when things are stressful.

Plus, it only takes one reply and then the thread moves.

I found your reposted thread, but don't be worried about posting good stuff.

We like that stuff!

:thumb:

What a shame you felt the need to delete. Happy threads are good - we like those :thumb:

You are soo thoughtful. xxx

Back