• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pumpkin is more at home.

**Mainly for Becky86**

Pumpkin has finally worked out the dining room and kitchen layout. His fave hobbies include removing ALL the wall paper he can get to. My fault I introduced him to apple branches and he discovered the delights of stripping bark.:oops: He now hopes the apple fairy may be hiding in the walls.

Doodee seems to have communicated her love of destruction and mayhem- got to him once I worked out why he was sat so quietly at my feet.....little horror was nomming a power cable that had slipped down towards the floor from the table.

He loves hay, hay and more hay. I do not love his bad habit of piling hay by the side of the cooker, maybe he is hoping for a hay cordon-vert recipe to appear.

He is still terrified when the windows are open as he cannot work out were the birds are. He does NOT like the wind blowing on him and behaves as if rain is out to dissolve him.

Have not had any more problems with his congenitally missing tear ducts but I still keep watch. His teeth are behaving well on a diet of hay, hay, hay, fruit twigs, branches, more hay and some SS pellets. He think she has died and gone to heaven with any fresh herbage and veg.

His sight is not great but he is leaping up on things and only occasionally falling off. He has finally worked out to test with his nose and whiskers where edges are when he has lept up on something. Before that he kept walking off.

His begging of any guest here is now down to a fine art. He has worked out if he periscopes at the dinner table someone takes pity on him and gives him a raw cabbage leaf. His fave place is asleep curled up with his feet in the air in his dog basket.

Going to try him outdoors for very short periods of time in the giant hutch to start with and see how he copes.
He still rubs noses with Teasel through the bars between them but from her pov she does not want a maniac partly sighted bun for more than a neighbour to watch and say hallo to.

Back