• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Totally NUTS!!!

lousilverfox

Mama Doe
About an hour or so ago, was just sitting here watching Russel Howard on bbc3 when my bun Milly started doing circuits around the room at top speed!:shock: Never seen anything like it!

Needless to say shes flaked out on the floor and prob wont be doing anymore running this evening.

:D

Must be in the name, my Milly loves to race around like a loon. Charlie just sits and watches her, poor lad couldn't keep up if he tried

Its funny to watch, shes just ike a wee kitten, only had her 3 weeks so this is the first time ive seen her come out of her shell:lol:

Its funny to watch, shes just ike a wee kitten, only had her 3 weeks so this is the first time ive seen her come out of her shell:lol:

I've had Milly 5 weeks, and she's the most naughty bun I've ever met :lol:
I love the hyper running though, it's so funny

My Milly is 2years, got her from a rescue home. Thats why i was so shocked to see her runing about, shes been very weary and nervous of humans.

I bet it's so rewarding to see her come out of her shell then :love:
My Milly was an absolute terror from the second she got home :lol:

Yeah its really good!:love:

She does not liked being touched or handled tho, she will come up and sniff you :love:but if you put your hand out to stroke her she will run and hide.

I tried to pick her up last night to give her bun and nails a check and she went into attack mode, stiffend up with her toes spread out. She definetly has a big attitude:lol:

Back