• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

When will baby bunnies ears drop?

emmiiee

Warren Veteran
Both parents are lops, yet babies ears stick up?? im guessing they will drop at some point anyone know when they drop, they dnt feel like sticky up ears, there to soft! x

oo and its 17 days old x

He's about 13 weeks here I think, which is when his ears started devloping a mind of their own and going up and down... The fully lopped a few weeks later :)
LGIM00178.jpg

Also depends on if mum and dad are true lops as if not baby's ears may never drop.

We have a litter in here both parents are upright 5 of the babies are upright but 2 are lops and they had started to drop at 9 weeks old.

Mine are 4 weeks old, mum is helicopter ( one up one down, all the time) dad is french lop, and their ears are..... up one minute and down the next, still undecided as to what they will end up as

A couple look like they have dads genes they are bigger then the others

mine are both lion lops - when I got them at 8 weeks they had one ear up, one down. And I think that one had only just lopped.

They have both lopped now by 9 weeks. Although for a couple of days one kept sticking back up when they were playing haha - they looked so cute with one up and one down! Now they're practically dragging on the floor!! :D

Back