• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

2011 foraging pics - post yours

clutterydrawer

Wise Old Thumper
Thought it would be fun to have a picture thread - either the things you've found, or your buns eating them, or the places you go to forage - your call. :)

Here is Skye having Yarrow, Strawberry leaves, Kale from the allotment, and what may or may not be some Thyme (took the photo a while ago, can't remember what's in it!)

002-7.jpg

Lets see if I can remember what was in here...

goosegrass, dead nettle, dandelion, parsley, chamomile, dill, coriander

_IGP2429-vi.jpg

Smudge with his...
_IGP2425-vi.jpg

Mischa with parsleeeeeeeeey...
_IGP2455-vi.jpg

OMG, Parsley moustache :lol::lol:

:love:

That colanderful looks delicious :D

That was the lops amount. Had taken the lionheads' out already. He and Nutmeg (especially Nutmeg) aren't particularly fussed by fresh stuff. Nutmeg will go crazy for dried dandelion but plonk a fresh dandelion leaf in front of her and nope, no way, not eating that mummy.

I quite enjoy my evening ramble through the garden with my colander and scissors :oops::lol:

Haven't had much time but here's their reaction to some Lemon Balm!!!

....what's this strange smelling stuff?....Mangle- come and see...
DSC03927.jpg

...I wish you wouldn't call me that, your starting to sound like her!....let me see, she's tried this before....honks a bit...
DSC03928.jpg

...I'm off for a fresh munch of lawn....you can do what you like...
DSC03929.jpg

....huh!....
DSC03931.jpg

Last edited:
Back