• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what I ordered for the buns!!!

aww how cool, i wish i had a graden and more space! You'll have to post pics once you've put it all together!

I've had the lookout (castle) and the house from them before and the bunnies loved them. I use the maze heaven now from THE. Your bunnies will be very happy :D

I didn't think it was too bad at £27.99- I paid extra to have their names on it:D

Hmmmm wonder what OH will say, how can I class this as a necessary item and not a luxury:?

I didn't think it was too bad at £27.99- I paid extra to have their names on it:D

Hmmmm wonder what OH will say, how can I class this as a necessary item and not a luxury:?

"Exercise and mental stimulation are necessary for a bunny to have a fulfilling life, this look out is the perfect combination of both <.< >.>"

They look like lots of fun, not sure how long it would last with my two. Let us know how sturdy it is and of course some piccies :D

Great to see that they donate money to Bobtails who are my local rabbit rescue as well :D

Back