• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

new to the forum

hi all my name is mark and i am new to the forum i keep english giant rabbits continetle giants minni lop ears mix breeds netherland drawfs.and hoping for some lion heads soon.i live in Norwich Norfolk UK hope to have some good chat about our little friends.

Hi Mark

Welcome to RU. I look forward to getting to know your bunnys. This is a great place for sharing the highs and lows of bunny parenting.

Angela

i think by looking at this you have to use photo bucket and i have no idea how to do that lol

It's free to set up an account. Basically you just upload your pics to it and when it uploads it will give you a link to post here:D You need to use the IMG link. Just give it a try.

Awww cute:love:

If you copy the image using the IMG code it will actually show the pics on the post but it doesn't really matter either way:)

giantenglish.jpg

giantenglish006.jpg

bluecontinentalgiant001.jpg

babyrabbits001.jpg

babyrabbits004.jpg

think i got it this time

Back