• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Starfish Update and new Pics.

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
I am LOVING having this wee girl here. She is so gorgeous I could watch her all day. I put her out in the run on the sunnier days this week and she seemed to enjoy being outside to explore.

StarfishRun1.JPG

StarfishRun2.JPG

StarfishRun3.JPG

I love watching her as she explores her base after I have given it a clean just making sure it is all up to her exacting standards!

StarfishCr1.JPG

StarfishCr2.JPG

And then she flops out with the exertion. :love::love::love:

StarfishCr3.JPG

She still hasn't picked up the courage to go exploring outside her base, even though the door is open most of the time. If I put her down somewhere else in the kitchen she just sits there until I lift her into her home. Wee soul must be wondering what on earth is going on.

She is munching her way through a good pile of greens, dandelions and herbs each day as well as some excel. As Jill said, it is the fresh stuff she really loves!!

Hello Starfish. :wave: So pleased you are settling in and enjoying your greens. What's your favourite?

Bless her :love: Her coat looks so lovely now. Such a change from the poor little bun that we first saw. She still has that disapproving look about her though :lol:

Back