• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Weight Loss

SisterMoonbeam

Mama Doe
My lot went in for their first lot of jabs for the year today!

They were so well behaved... :D

But...... their weights were much more than I thought they would be!

Angel is fine at 1.4 kg but Fidget is 1.8 and Frankie 2.4 :shock::shock:

I knew F&F had gotten a little chunky and reduced their pellets but that was weeks ago and not sure what to do...

They have a tiny handful of pellets each, unlimited hay and some herbs/carrot tops, sometime brocoli stem and have a grape or some carrot once a week.

They have full run of our spare room which is 8x10 feet, and come downstairs to play frequently too so have plenty of exercise!

How do i get them trimmed down??

Hi:wave:

I have the same problem with Sammy. When we went to the vets in October the vet said it would be good for him to lose weight but I dunno how.

He's over 3kg:oops:, he is a big bunny and he's really fluffly too so sometimes that make him look worse but you cant exactly make them exercise:roll:

He jumps about mad when he's in his run but only first thing in the morning, other than that he just sits about all day. My other Leon is always pottering about getting up to no good.

I too have cut back on his nuggets but I dont really notice any difference.

Back