• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Milly's Dental

LionheadLuver

Warren Veteran
Hey

Rang up the vets and they said that only Milly should go in for her dental, and that it's best if Molly stays at home. I can understand this, because they can monitor Milly's condition better if Molly isn't there and also she'll be sleepy so Molly probably won't understand what's going on anyway.

So I've decided to bring Molly inside for the day whilst Milly is at the vets. I'd hate to think how she will feel alone in their run outside, wondering where Milly or I am. So I'm going to keep her company inside. And I'm also going to ask the vets to ring as soon as Milly is ok to come home so that Molly isn't left alone too long. It's going to be a hard day tomorrow for them both. :( I will keep you updated.

Good luck for Milly's dental tommorow. I'm sure Molly will have loads of fun inside with you, and the time without Milly will be over in no time:D

she's home now. she went through the dental well. the nurse said that she had some pretty impressive lower molar spurs, it's amazing she could still eat really. :cry: poor little baby, why didn't she tell me earlier that they were hurting? :cry: they apparently showed her spurs to some work experience students, so at least they have learnt something about rabbit teeth through milly's dental work. :) when we put her back in with molly, molly was washing her, and she's still doing it. :love: so cute. But Milly's eaten some dandelion, refusing pellets and hay but I suppose its a bit much to expect her to eat fully straight after a dental and the stress of being at the vets and travelling in the car. We've still got some recovery from milly's stasis episode last week so we can use that if she doesn't eat properly. she's now relaxing indoors with me, and she'll stay inside overnight and will see how she is in the morning as to whether she goes back outside. will keep you updated to how she's doing. :)

ETA: she's eating hay. YIPPEE!!!

Last edited:
Back