• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Those of you with lots of bunnehs

Just been to the vets today for vaccs. I just asked if there was any chance of a discount because all four bunnies are having their vaccs done, and he just said sure, and we got a bit more than 20% off:D

Yup, quite a hefty amount, but I'm nto sure how much. I tend to take all vaccinatable bunnies on the same day when its being done.

Our vets actually tells you when they send out reminder letters that if you take 3+ in at the same time for treatment you get a 10% discount :)

I asked and was refused, despite having eight buns - and had nine when I asked the question:(

My vet does come out to me to do the five when they are due, but the other three I take in one at a time. I am trying to co-ordinate it so they are all due at once, which will make it much easier (although an expensive month).

I get 10% off - asked for it - and also VHD jabs reduced a bit more because I get them all done at once... :wave:

Our vet gives us a very generous discount for vaccs and comes to our house to do them :love:

Mind you, we do have 16 that needs vaccinating at once! :shock:

20 per cent discount on vacs. Used also to get a discount on general treatment but that seems to have stopped now:(

Our vets offered ours when we had about 18 bunnies - we now have 27 of our own & 4 foster bunnies. We get 20% discount on everything, including ops & meds, rarely charged a consultation fee & 25% off vaccinations :D

We have a home visit for the vaccinations though as we'd need a bus & enough carriers to take them all in at once!! :oops: :lol:

That said if they'd not offered - I would have asked!! :oops::lol:

I have George book in for his myxi tomorrow, then Misty is booked in for the week after, then the week after that Kenny is booked in, then the following week Tinker is going in. I thought I`d do it over four weeks to spread the cost. But, i might just give my vets a call and ask if they could offer me a discount if I took all four in at the same time. I never thought to ask before.

Back