• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hamster Balls

Kirsty2oo9

Alpha Buck
What do you think of them? My hammys use them but some people say that its not fair on the hammy going in them? Anywayss was just wondering:D

I use them, but not for long periods of time. I prefer to let my hammies wander over the sofa!

I use them the hammys climb in them self if i have them out of them like on the settee they won't run around they prefer to be in there balls

I use them, but not for long periods of time. I prefer to let my hammies wander over the sofa!

I get worried that ill loose my hammy if i let him run around :( The other day i let him out and i was handling him & he was determined to jump onto the floor! little sod :lol:

I've never had a hamster that would use them, every single hamster I've had became very distressed when put in the ball. They prefer to wander about in my hallway.

I get worried that ill loose my hammy if i let him run around :( The other day i let him out and i was handling him & he was determined to jump onto the floor! little sod :lol:

Ours has an hour or so running round daughters double bed every evening :D

I haven't got a hamster my cousin once did, the pet shop lady said let him in there for 10 minutes each day for exercise, no more than 10 minutes as they can get hydrated and die because they're so small.
I thought this was reasonable. It is isn't it ?

SPG loves his ball. I hold it up and he gets all excited and runs into it.
I also let him run around my room. But yesterday I was a stupid idiot and forgot he was out. He'd moved his bed from his cage out to under my bed...

Back