• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

only selling bunnies at weekends

crazy daisy

Warren Scout
Just been in my local p@h and they've got a sign up by their bunnies saying that they are off sale till the 17th of April. At first i was impressed as i thought that they were not selling till after Easter, then i realised that Easter is the week after. Does anyone else p@h only sell rabbits at weekends? i feel guilty about buying from there now.

Where I used to live, the P@H store had their rabbit 'delivery' arrive on either the Tuesday or Wednesday and they did not sell them until the Saturday afternoon - apparently this was to "quarantine" the rabbits for a few days before sale. I would imagine it might be the same reason at your store?

Shamefaced sorry RUers - I popped into my PAH yesterday. They had four buns on sale. I was listening to a conversation between the assistant and a customer. He said they had a delivery in of 'new' ones but they are quarantined until this Saturday. The lady was after a specific colour. He went and checked out the back and said yes they had one but she couldn't buy it till Saturday.

Back