• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

ooh shes a buggar

breeze

Mama Doe
gosh the conti i mentioned is a total nightmare!:shock: she doesnt like being shut in the shed at night at all.went feed her this morning and shes sitting ontop on the hutch which is over 4ft high.had a battle get her down as she doesnt like being touched.she will come to you if you sit on the floor but if you got stroke her she runs off.boss is paying for her be spayed which is good:) just going let her settle then take her.she currently has full run of my garden but iv put a fence around my pairs run so that she cannot get to them as dont want them upset.shes a great weight loss program as takes 30 mins every night chase her round the garden get her into shed.and she knows what shes doing aswell :lol:

hahaha...sounds like a real character! :love:

Mine go back into their cage if i shake the treat jar, they get used to having a little treat when they go to bed :)

tried that.she just does massive binkies :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: Does she come for the treat though?

At first they would only go in the cage if i threw the treat in there for them, but they soon learned treat jar = bed time :)

Theyre funny little things - or not so little in your case :lol: ... If I had a Conti with Dollys attitude, id have no chance!

Back