• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Awful 48 hours :-(

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
As if losing Declan was not bad enough yesterday Stanley wasin GI stasis and very sick :cry: He is doing a bit better now but he is still not 100% WELL.

William, Declan's bereaved friend is not coping well and he now has nasty conjunctivitis :cry: He is on treatment but he is looking really poorly :cry:

Fred had to be admitted for a GA/Dental. Fred is a real stress-head and it takes at least 3 days for him to start eating for himself even if he just has to travel to the Vet and not have anything done :cry:

Awww Jane I dont know what to say. Sending you nig hugs and lots of positive thoughts for all the poorly buns

Thinking of you all and sending 'get well' vibes for them all, and good thoughts for you too.

Isn't it typical for everything bad to happen at once? I'm sending lots of positive thoughts your and your buns way ;) xxx

vibes ..

i really hope your buns get better soon sending lots of vibes your way and really hope they all get well soon and recover

Back