• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Our Boy chilling ......

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
Having his second session of accupuncture today, he loves it

Ourboy003x2.jpg

Wow! i didn't know buns could have acupuncture! What is he having it for? he looks very chilled out :)

I have had 3 buns that have had and are having acupuncture it is amazing how well it works. One of my giants George - his back end went and i thought i was going to have to have him pts but acupuncture has made him totally better.

Theo he looks so relaxed bless him:D

I have had 3 buns that have had and are having acupuncture it is amazing how well it works. One of my giants George - his back end went and i thought i was going to have to have him pts but acupuncture has made him totally better.

Theo he looks so relaxed bless him:D

It really does work for them, this little boy is really struggling but trying really hard to get about, he is very bright and eating well, he is just so stiff that he can't move properly

Aww. :love:
I have a real soft spot for this guy. His story really affected me, more than any other. I hope he learns to walk properly, he already looks so much happier with you. :)

I am really interested in learning acupuncture for animals. Do they not struggle or get flighty at all?

He looks so relaxed :love: :love: :love:

I am really interested in learning acupuncture for animals. Do they not struggle or get flighty at all?

He looks so relaxed :love: :love: :love:

No, he just lays there and lets her do it and when the needles are all in he just lays and chills, nobody is holding him in that pictures and he stayed like that for about 20 minutes, he is an absolute darling:love:

Back