• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

She's so cheeky!

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
I just went off to the bathroom (as you do) and came back and there's Nutmeg sitting on my chair. She took one look at me, jumped off and BINKIED!! The little terror. She rarely binkies. Obviously she thinks being naughty is great fun.

:lol::lol::lol: I love it that being naughty makes them so happy!!!

Usually when I find Bella sitting in my seat she wont budge and I end up having to sit on the floor.

I fear that there has been some sort of role reversal in our house!

:lol::lol::lol: I love it that being naughty makes them so happy!!!

Usually when I find Bella sitting in my seat she wont budge and I end up having to sit on the floor.

I fear that there has been some sort of role reversal in our house!

Her next step from the chair is the desk with some wires and she's knows she's not supposed to be up there!

Carlo is being ever so naughty at the moment, he has eaten lots of daddies clothes, and daddy was just starting to warm to him :roll:

You catch him "At it" and he skips of merrily giggling his little white face off :lol:

Back