• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mega, mega vibes needed....Pictures post 64

Snowy

Wise Old Thumper
As you know I took a bunny in recently from Furry Friends, our beautiful Krispy Kreme, this is her original story http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=267633

KK did very well and her mammory tumours and abcesses reduced in size and she was so much better, then on Saturday I noticed that her lumps were getting slightly bigger again and over Sunday and Monday they came back with avengance and they are huge, weeping and very sore, I took her to see Paula this afternoon and we both agreed that we need to do something to help her and bascially I was given two options, we either help her to the bridge in the next day or two or Paula operates to see if there is anything that can be done for KK, to say I am gutted is an understatement, I am so sad for her because we really thought that we were winning with her and now it seems that is not the case, I have opted to let her have the operation on Thursday, I at least need to try to help her, it is a very risky operation because of her condition and so it would appear that we could only have a short time left with her so we are spoiling her rotten, she is such a special girl

Please send her vibes for Thursday

Last edited:
I'm really sorry to hear the tumours have come back Theo. Sending lots of vibes for her operation on Thursday, I hope it will be successful for her. She is such a pretty bunny. x

Mega mega vibes sent for this special little girl.

I hope you can buy her some time to enjoy her life with you - she so deserves it.

Thinking of you

Ruth xx

Sending loads of vibes for her, I hope that something can be done and she can enjoy some more time with you, life can be so cruel, thinking of you both x

oh theo ..im so sorry .. i realy hope that something can be done to buy some more time for her .

thinking of you tomorrow .

Angie x

I am so sorry to hear that Krispy Kreme is unwell again. I wish her all the best for Thursday and hope all goes well. Will be thinking of her.

I really hope the operation helps your gorgeous KK. She so deserves to have lots more happy times with you.

Oodles of vibes being sent from me and my fur family xxx

I remember Krispy Kreme, poor girl :cry: Mega huge vibes for tomorrow and I hope you have a lovely day with her today. She deserves more happy times yet xxx

Back