• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Oberon is 1 today!

Pie

Warren Veteran
Obie (Oberon) is 1 today. :love:
He was born at the rescue so know his exact birth date. He's only been with me for a couple of months and have been taking the bond with Pie very slowly (due to her chronic stasis episodes and them fighting - due to me not neutralising the area! :oops:)
But anyway, here's the little man himself. He is such a gorgeous character, quite a sensitive lad but very loving and cheeky :love:
Sorry for the picture overload! I think he is a very handsome boy! :oops:

First day home
Obie.jpg

Peek-a-boo!
DSC_7551.jpg

Flash is too bright mummy!
DSC_7649.jpg

Obie life rule #32, To save time, get IN with your dinner.
DSC_7650.jpg

Ah, this is the life!
DSC_7654.jpg

Cleany, clean.
DSC_7656.jpg

Hugs with daddy. I luvs him very much!
DSC_7745.jpg

Am I handsome enough for you? ;)
DSC_7662.jpg

Hehe thanks everyone.

Yea decided to get Pie a husbun but due to her stasis I wasn't sure if we would be able to keep him so kept it quiet for a couple of months. I just need to update my sig.

But I've always wanted a Rex, so happy I have one now! :love:

Awe he's gorgeous :love: Will you be waiting on tests for Pie before you try bonding again?

She's had a urine test that came back normal-ish. She has been ok now she is on a very strict diet, only a few bouts of minor bloat. They are going up to the rescue this weekend for the final, actual bond. I don't have the nerve for it! :oops:
I will take her in for more tests when she's a bit happier and bonded. But tbh I have spoken with the vets and we think it is probably a case of over sensitive gut.

He's gorgeous! Love that one of him resting his chin on your OH's arm :love: He is obviously very relaxed in his new home!

Back