• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

anatidaephobia

NinjaBunneh

Warren Scout
– the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you

So i think there should be a bunny equivalent of this - not necessarily a phobia as such, but some word that describes the strange feeling that occurs when a bunneh is staring at you from a place a bun should not be capable of getting to. Or the feeling comes from catching sight of a bun in the corner of your eye despite the fact you know said bun is in a cage several rooms away...

An example being when titus was a baby and in her cage in the kitchen at night - therefore it couldnt possibly her sitting on the bedside cabinet watching me in the morning...

– the fear that somewhere, somehow, a duck is watching you

So i think there should be a bunny equivalent of this - not necessarily a phobia as such, but some word that describes the strange feeling that occurs when a bunneh is staring at you from a place a bun should not be capable of getting to. Or the feeling comes from catching sight of a bun in the corner of your eye despite the fact you know said bun is in a cage several rooms away...

An example being when titus was a baby and in her cage in the kitchen at night - therefore it couldnt possibly her sitting on the bedside cabinet watching me in the morning...

Oh boy, here we go again.... another RU parallel universe moment. :shock::shock::shock:

Steps away from the computer

IOBPq.jpg

Well I have a confession to make :oops: I dont know if it qualifies me as an anatideaphobic or not BUT when I was little someone bought me an almost lifesize pottery duck moneybox, it had two little dark holes where the eyes were and it used to sit on my bedroom widowsill staring at me :shock: It freaked me out so much that in the end it had to be moved :lol:

Back