• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My rabbits are actually dogs.....

TeflonsShadow

Wise Old Thumper
Whenever we are preparing food, for them or for us, Rimmi is at our feet, on back paws, prodding up with his forepaws and staring with expectation into our faces (whether we are looking at him or not) and Winter will be running around my feet like a nutter.

Does anyone else have buns with other animal traits?

Oh, and Rimmi is so vocal! Like a grumpy dog......

The minute I go out the back door, the buns dash across and jump on my feet to see what I have. 4/5 times they are disappointed because I am going to the bin but they always come, just in case!

Floppy also loves sitting on my feet when I am hanging out the washing. It takes longer than doing it with a toddler to deal with. He also loves nothing more than a game of 'chase' on the grass.:lol::lol: Somehow it's always him chasing me!! He has done wonders for the perception of rabbits in my family and neighbours because they see the relationship you can have if you spend time with your bun, not just keeping them locked away.

Sox is his own kind of animal....don't know how they managed to sell him as a bunny!!:lol:
He plays fetch, lies on my feet, chews my shoes, licks me like there's no tomorow!=Doggy traits!
He periscopes, then hops about on his 2 back feet, that makes him look REALLY like a kangaroo! :shock::oops::lol:
He also thinks he's a mouse, trying to squezze his big bunny bum through tiny spaces! :lol:
xxx

Marvin thinks he's a dog and Maisie thinks she's a cat. Marvin will follow your feet and nudge you for food, whislt Maisie will prowl the garden and rub herself against your legs for food.

Rabbits are such a confused species :lol:

Bunsk sits and waits for 'scraps' of food when I am in the kitchen :lol:

my first bunny Polly was a house bun and lived with 2 dogs and thought she was one.

she stood at the back door every morning to go wee in the garden (with the dogs) she sat and begged while we ate and lined up for treats when they did. in winter she laid in a heap with them in front of the fire and all 3 groomed each other.. :love:

my first bunny Polly was a house bun and lived with 2 dogs and thought she was one.

she stood at the back door every morning to go wee in the garden (with the dogs) she sat and begged while we ate and lined up for treats when they did. in winter she laid in a heap with them in front of the fire and all 3 groomed each other.. :love:

Awwww!! :love:

Back